Approx 1.85 BAT earned in Jan not recieved at Feb payout

Briefly describe your issue:

Approx 1.85 BAT Payout for January Missing, supposed to receive on Feb 7. Have already DM’ed Steeven the details.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Brave 1.35.103, Chromium 98.0.4758.102

Android 8.1.0, Build/O11019

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

14th Sept 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Yes

1 Like

I got the same issue bro… :confused:

2 Likes

Same issue bro, even there is no problem with my uphold. But still Haven’t received it… :confused:

1 Like

yep, i also got the same issue, payout is taking too long and it probably won’t accumulate for the next payment

same here, i don´t wanna lost all the BATs collected

1 Like

Same here also, didn’t receive my January 2022 Brave Rewards, I think all are facing this problem, Admins should look into this issue and should come with good solution so that nobody faces this problem in coming future

1 Like

I asked a week ago if I would get my december & january rewards and got no reply. So I guess we(I) lost those

Same here and I would like to know from an Admin if the pending payments are still processing.

I even asked Uphold about this issue concerding CDD and do on, but they looked into this and replied that problem must have been conected with Brave because there is everyfing fine with my Uphold account and wallet.

1 Like

Me pasa lo mismo… No me actualiza los bat de enero y febrero a Uphold y ya les escribí a los administradores

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.