AntiVirus found a weird file inside my Brave install folder

Hey guys. So I have been using Brave for months now. I have had Kaspersky installed for over 2 years. Today I just ran a full scan (been months since I last did) and it came up with a weird file inside of the Brave userdata files. Is this some false positive? This never came up before when I scanned…
Does anyone know what it could be? Should I delete it?

I also go it:

10.06.2020 11.00.25;Detected object (file) not processed;C:\Users\TwixBunnyJujuBean\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\cpoalefficncklhjfpglfiplenlpccdb\1.0.11\tor-0.3.5.10-win32-brave-0;C:\Users\TwixBunnyJujuBean\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\cpoalefficncklhjfpglfiplenlpccdb\1.0.11\tor-0.3.5.10-win32-brave-0;not-a-virus:NetTool.Win32.TorTool.bte;Legitimate software that can be used by criminals to damage your computer or personal data;06/10/2020 11:00:25

Some initial digging seems to indicate that this is a false positive, but historically, this should have been fixed. Is something else going on?

I just need to know if this is a vulnerability that Kaspersky is trying to warn me of, or if this is merely Kaspersky not playing nice-nice with something.

Same problem here. Did you find anything about it?

Nope. Nothing. I have just put the file in quarantine so I can easily restore it. No adverse effects on the browser it seems like.
What antivirus are you using? Did you also just run a scan and find this file?

I dont think u need to do that there is no bug