Android app keeps locking up

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Web parts go unresponsive, then they start responding again. Then I get a pop-up from the system asking me to wait, close app or report crash.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. This occurs frequently during normal web browsing.

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.45.133

Mobile Device detailspixel 7 pro

Additional Information:

Hello @Westicles thank you for reaching us out. How often do you clear your browsing data? Please go to brave://crashes and If you have automatic crash reporting is enabled (Settings --> Privacy/Security --> Automatically send diagnostic reports),

please respond back here with the crash report ID If Automatically send diagnostic reports is not enabled, ensure you click Send on these crash reports listed on the page, then reply here with the crash report ID.

Regards.

I don’t clear my data very often.

Crash: 38560400-483e-2b09-0000-000000000000

Hello again @Westicles, Can you please try by deleting your cookies and cache.
Let us know if the issue persists.

Regards.

This has not helped. The frequency has not decreased.

It seems that that frequency has actually increased. I’m about to abandon the brave browser altogether.

Very disappointed. Brave has become unusable for me. This morning, it has locked up 7 times in a matter if 20 minutes. No feedback from the team here.

Hello @Westicles, sorry to hear that, I have provided already to our higher support team this is being investigated. Thank you for you passion and understanding. Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.