An update regarding verification status on mobile devices

-> May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors

It is still unverified

How much time vl it take??

They should at least give us update :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Pls do let us know once this is solved.

It would be nice to have a ballpark estimate; I got a new phone and since we canā€™t sync mobile yet I went to donate before trading in my old phoneā€¦ but couldnā€™t. If I donate to a known verified website it says I have funds sitting waiting for verification. Can we get a more firm opinion on if those will eventually resolve?

2 Likes

after updating on iOs 1.16.1 the problem with verification on youtube channel is still on the brave website is verified, did you get any reply or keep waiting? my channel yt -> https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCJaVhC91cn4CsgsjUvYBEQA

Problem still here.

[Brave Version 1.16 (20.05.07.16) on iOS 13.4.1, iPad Air (3rd gen) and iPhone 6s Plus.]

How are things going with the rollout?
I have many BAT that Iā€™d love to give away as tips.

1 Like

I was able to donate successfully to a blog that had been showing unverified for weeks yesterday (and itā€™s showing correctly today)

ā€¦ android brave browser

(So maybe try again and see if itā€™s working for you now)

1 Like

Great to hear @realmx2. Yes, the rollout should be nearly complete.

Thank you for getting everything back to normal. I was able to donate to all the sites I intended right before I had to wipe my old phone. Phew! Maybe I should turn on auto-donate or recurring donations for the future.

Awesome @ProjectJourneyman! Thatā€™s great to hear :slight_smile:

Why is it taking so long before the verification badge appears on my mobileā€¦ itā€™s been almost 4 days now after update and still not verified

Hello, the a site that is verified on desktop version of Brave is still showing up as Not Yet Verified on my Android phone.
I tried updating the Brave App but it is still showing as Not Yet Verified. Is the roll out still ongoing? Is there any way to force update the verified creator list?

I have been waiting for my youtube channle to show as verified although it shows verified in all other devices it doesnā€™t show in my device, I have updated the app today, I have tried all the methods mentioned above ,so waiting is my only option?

It has been a month now! My website appears Verified on my PC and personal phone but not in my Brotherā€™s phone even as having same version of brave browser on our both phones!

3 Likes

same problem for me, i cannot tip any websites. it has been a month now.

@Aku821 @ShineWhine @jan686 make sure youā€™ve the latest version. And wait up to 1 week for your Brave to update the local list.

1 Like

Thanks , my issue has been resolved

what did you do to resolve it?