May 5th Ads Reward Claim Errors

why the balance in Brave Browser cannot withdraw to an uphold account, even though my uphold account has already been verified

pls help @mandar @steeven

Next to the missing payout and notification of a week ago, it seems like todayʼs update resetted my BAT balance.

1 Like

If you are talking about the desktop version… there was still no update.

2 Likes

So if the browser was reinstalled does it mean all BAT is lost forever with no recourse of recovering it? (On iOS)

1 Like

Something that is making some noise in my brain is the “coincidence” of this problems together with the Halving of bitcoin. Knowing that because of the halving Bitcoin prices could go up people could feel tempted to change BAT for Bitcoins, decreasing the value of the first one. Are you trying to “control” that by blocking our chances to sell our (?) BATs ?? If we can’t decide what to do with our BATs, are they really ours ??

5 Likes

So now we have version 1.8.93 (Android) and we have to wait to version 1.18.1 to be able to claim our ads rewards. Does it mean we have to wait months or even years for that version to come out?

7 Likes

que hisite para que te llegara?

1 Like

Same thoughts…hmmmm

2 Likes

If that is the case, going to back to Firefox.

1 Like

I am unsure what to think with Brave being a new browser, who knows their is many issues and areas I could see that they need to improve on.

I have account not receive payment. Pls check payment again

I have currently confirmed the bonus numbers but so far I have not received any payment from you. Please check it for me

@Asad I have currently confirmed the bonus numbers but so far I have not received any payment from you. Please check it for me

Updated to latest brave version Android. 8 guess no one received their ads reward for may still not yet.

It’s a easily solvable bug if it is. Yet brave team does not adress it

I tried to report the issue I faced and it has been many days since I posted it no one saw it so I think I have to put a post of it on my blog. I want you all to take a look at issue:

Why this happened again I lost my bats >

I just downloaded the update myself, and have not recieved my BAT for last month either

3 Likes

Also in the new update the claim button keeps on loading or don’t appear at all…

Hi,

I just verified my uphold account, that was linked to the BAT rewards for a few months now. I was quite worried to see a 0 balance on the BAT wallet whereas my BAT browser is showing a 230 BAT balance. Could you tell my how to get that 230BAT balance to show on my wallet?

If the program is showing this balance it means it is linked to a wallet somewhere right? If I receive monthly statements, it means that that wallet, wherever it is, is mine right?

From where, which version, what OS ?
My Google play didn’t push update yet.

We all have to wait for the following versions:

1.18.1 Android
1.16.1 iOS
1.9 Desktop

It’s ALL explained if you read this topic from start…
Or middle :rofl: -

:black_heart: & don’t worry…

1 Like