All Pages Fail to Load and Show "No Internet" Unless New Profile Is Used

Description of the issue:
I use Brave as my default browser, and rarely make any changes to the configuration. It’s been weeks since I made any changes to the config, so I’m not sure how this happened.

When trying to search anything, or load a page, Brave fails to load anything and shows a “No Internet” error message, despite being connected to the internet (I can use other browsers, and use other programs/apps that require an internet connection).

The only way I’ve found to bypass this so far is to create a new profile on Brave and use that instead. This gets rid of the error, but also removes all configuration, saved logins etc I have for my main profile.

How can this issue be reproduced?
I don’t know how to reproduce this issue, as I didn’t do anything different to my usual browsing habits and this has now suddenly started happening. If you have the same issue, you can reproduce the error by trying to visit any page or run any search.

Expected result:
I expect any page to load without any issues.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.20.110 Chromium: 88.0.4324.192 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1 Like

@JumpSplat96,
This is very likely due to a caching issue and/or an extension you have installed in your main profile. So to start, do you have any extensions installed in your main/default profile? If so, can you please try disabling them and see if you get different results?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.