Ads coming but ads counter not working/counting brave desktop browser

viet nam 5 BAT / ads

1 Like

i get something around
0.025 Bat 75%
0.01 Bat 20%
0.05 Bat 5%

1 Like

Lol, you must be getting 100 BATs if you see 20 ads a day, good luck, here the Ads Counter & BATs are stuck totally since 5 days. Don’t know when the dev are going to solve it. Fed up totally.

1 Like

I’m also waiting for an update, on top this is a high priority issue it seems. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

just kidding :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you can check it on github . its will be fixed soon

1 Like

Is it this issue?

The related pull request still hasn’t passed Linux/Windows/iOS automated tests though, so probably a patch release is >3 days away?

1 Like

yes . 9/33 i think maybe 6-7 days

1 Like

not sure if it just me or is there anyone else
today the counter for the ads and the estimated bat start working normally i did not do anything from my side so not sure if they fix it or it just random

4 Likes

My counter started working and awarding BAT again this morning. Looks like they are working on it! :grinning:

1 Like

good! for you… mine still broken

2 Likes

me too :frowning: getting ads but total ads count still 0

1 Like

@UncrownedKing @lala9983

i am not saying the following is a fix as i do not know if they really fix it or not but try it maybe it help

could you disable the ads then the reward all together close brave restart your device then open brave and re enable the reward and the ads again

why i say this cause i was disabled the reward system for more than 5 days till now

and have a nice day

5 Likes

Thank you i will try it,

2 Likes

You Lucky, but this ain’t happening with me, still getting ads with counter & BATs stuck. :persevere:

1 Like

Not sure if it was a coincidence, but I tried this fix 10 hours ago and it didn’t work. But miraculously after a couple hours and a system reboot, now my ads are being tracked again.
Not sure if it’s @justsomeone1’s fix or the Brave team doing incremental fixes.

I’m gonna try running this fix on Android too, hope it works!

3 Likes

Thank you to all that are offering to screen share. At this time we are testing a fix and will update as soon as we know a release date. Terry

2 Likes

This post was made 17 days ago, isn’t it a lot number of days to say “will update soon” ? :man_shrugging:t2::sleepy:
What about the unpaid BATs for the Ads seen that aren’t counted ? @tmancey

-.- Dude what are you doing i got a reset on both maschines and bat counter is now from 3-4 bat to 0.4. Edit(its back to normal) i dont care about the Bats but im currently writing a important report about new Ad models like brave.

1 Like

Hi. We were able to identify the issue after a screen-share late last week with some users experiencing the issue. Our focus right now is to release a fix and rest assured I will raise other concerns with the team. Thanks, Terry

4 Likes