Ads coming but ads counter not working/counting brave desktop browser

Please man, release a fix & look into the lost BATs issues too. Waiting :pensive::pensive::pensive:

This happens & probably is another bug or something. Keep refreshing several times or check back later after some time. Your BATs will be back mostly.

1 Like

Yea its back to normal ^^. I dont care about losing bat but about ruining 2 weeks of statistics is pretty bad for me :open_mouth: Hmm okey seems like i get ads again and they counts towards estimated earning…

1 Like

Lol, wait, what ? your ads are getting counted ? :pleading_face:

yep works on both machines now got 2x 0.025 and 2x 0.05 bat lul.
Strange part is most people complain about 0.01 ads but they are only around 20% 0.025 around 75% and 0.05 around 5%

1 Like

I got a Add (Android) & it’s still same - counter & BATs stuck. :pensive:

Ya, but earlier some days ago it was just 0.010 now 0.025 are more & few 0.05, 0.010.

glad to know it working for you and as tmancey said
looks like they working on something that’s why it start to work for some people
as the there could be many cause to the issue so fixing some is a good sign and have a nice day everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

as far i know the fix is done . Now testing in nighty version

1 Like

It’s working just for some people I think.

The fix has been deployed to nightly 1.17.14 where we are running further tests before considering uplift to other versions. If you are experiencing the issue on nightly, it would be great if you could let us know if this version resolves the issue for you.

1 Like

Pretty sure that even though I have ads set for 5 per hour this computer thinks 5 per day. I kicked it a few times and still haven’t been able to knock any sense into it. :rofl:

2 Likes

looks like the counter stuck again lool
just reporting not complaining

1 Like

@justsomeone1 can you let me know the version of the browser please? Thanks

Sure @tmancey

Version 1.14.84 Chromium: 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)
and using linux centos 8.2

Any update for Android ? Still the Ads Counter & BATs are stuck here. @tmancey

I’m using the same version and have not received any BAT for the past month.
I’ve also stopeed seeing ads it seems.

[Version 1.14.84 Chromium: 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

@AkshayGaonkar19 @blockgang

the fix that they working on it now are deployed on nightly version 1.17.14
after they test it and if everything going fine then they will release it for the other version

hope that help and have a nice day

3 Likes

Ah thanks for the reply! Hopefully they are able to correct this major problem.

1 Like

I have two synced devices, both recently connected to Uphold. The less used machine has not received rewards several months. The more used machine usually gets rewards every month, but not this month. The payout date has changed to Nov 5 but nothing came in.