Ads coming but ads counter not working/counting brave desktop browser

If you uninstall the brave browser, rewards are lost unless they are in your uphold wallet because they are stored locally on your browser. Reinstalling the browser, you will not get previous BAT. They are gone for good.

2 Likes

LOL ! Iā€™m talking about those BATs which were not counted (actually ads were) due some issue in Brave browser. And you should know about one thing that I can restore my Estimated Pending Rewards as I have Back Up key for my wallet. And I never lost my pending rewards.

3 Likes

We are having the same problem. :pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

So you want to tell us our ads are into the void for the last 4 days xD?

2 Likes

No. I canā€™t say that to you and donā€™t know what going to happen with your BATs. BUT, I did lose some BAT for this problem, xD.

2 Likes

Good for you. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Letā€™s see you got your bat or notšŸ˜Ž

1 Like

I think ads received not counted after confirmation.json file moved to ads_service directory (Brave 1.14.xx), and this file not updated after showing ads. But I saw on Brave 1.13.xx version, confirmation.json still updated on rewards_service directory

3 Likes

I have the same issue. I received 41 ads but none counted as viewed ads and my estimated BAT reward is 0 as well.

1 Like

Facing the same problem. Seeing ads but the counter is stuckā€¦Estimated earnings is not increasing.

4 Likes

I can only tell you to keep patience until they release some patch that fixes the problem. We all are in the same pool. Hope they fix it soon.

2 Likes

Some new News about this bug ?

1 Like

We have an issue opened for this with devs currently reviewing it. Hope to have more information for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

10 Likes

the ads counter just start counting again and the Estimated pending rewards increasing, everything is back to normal now

2 Likes

For anyone still experiencing this issue:

Can you please send me (@mattches) a DM here on Community with your Wallet Payment ID, found on the brave://rewards-internals page?

Please make the subject line of the DM ā€œAds counter issueā€ so that I can tell at a glance what the message pertains to, as I get hundreds of DMs every day. thank you.

12 Likes

Hmm i dont have any changes. Still no counter increase on both pcsā€¦

1 Like

yes same with me no increase in BAT @Mattches

1 Like

hi, yes i have the same issue, i click on ads but i dont get any bat.

1 Like

You dont need to CLICK them. You still get paid if you get the Notification. Most of us have the same problem and its still not fixed. Can we get a recover key for a fresh installation? Thats ****** if we lose our bat because of some bugs.

4 Likes

sir this problem isnā€™t solve please solve this

1 Like