Ads coming but ads counter not working/counting brave desktop browser

its funny before i would get 5-6 ads per day but now i get every hour and i dont even get bat lol

2 Likes

sir i have sent you all information hope u will fix it …

1 Like

it’s still not counting the ads after the latest update.

What can i say about this… Just ridiculous

1 Like

Is the issue resolved for others?

1 Like

nope, i got 21 ads in total last 2 days and i haven’t got any bat for it. i even sent a message to staff with my wallet id, yet no answer. i don’t think i’ll get my bat that i should have for getting those ads , even when they fix the issue, i don’t think they will give back the bat people who didn’t got.

1 Like

No i have same issue after update

1 Like

Hi everybody, sorry for the inconvenience here. We have made some server side changes to try and address what we think is the problem. Would everybody here please try restarting their browsers to see if ad earnings are increasingly properly? Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @jsecretan, i just restarted like 15 mins ago and i got an ad and i didn’t got any bat for it.

1 Like

Ad notifications received this month - 199
Estimated pending rewards - 3.705BAT (0.82 USD) :unamused: :shushing_face:

1 Like

I dont got a single AD in 40 minutes after restart. Seems worse then befor xD

Edit: Got 1 Ad in 60 Min and still no increase.

1 Like

Hello, how do I restart?

1 Like

Vào 13:25, Th 7, 19 thg 9, 2020 Binoy Ghosh via Brave Community <brave@discoursemail.com> đã viết:

1 Like

@jsecretan I am getting adds but the the problem is that the brave reward is not getting updated. The count I saw today’s morning is same as yesterday and I guess I saw around 20 adds yesterday.

This error (BAT Disappearing) was gone when I restart the brave
But still not counting

1 Like

I uninstalled and reinstalled Brave twice, and I still have this problem.

1 Like

What do you mean by “the error was gone when I restart the brave”? Your ads are getting counted again. Is estimated pending rewards is increasing?

1 Like

See the screen shot, my BAT’s were disappeared. When I restarted it get back to normal but still not counting

1 Like

I think my ad counter issue has been solved.
As of approx. 8pm EST 09/24/2020 my counter began registering ads.
I was stuck at 74 ads for about 10 days.
I’m up to 94 ads in 24 hrs.
I sent a DM to Mattches with the requested info and the problem was solved within 24 hours.

I really hope that everyone else with this issue is having the same luck as I am. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Brave Ads not properly counted. Plz solve this issue.

1 Like

Do you got the BAT for the ads that came in the previous days? Like for 2-3 days back.

2 Likes