Ads at the bottom, subscribe in the middle

Description of the issue:

Hi, I have a problem with a page from this link https://www.mercadonegro.pe, an ad appears at the bottom and a box appears that says I have to subscribe. I have Brave Shields enabled on my Android device, I need it to be blocked in Brave Shields

Exact URL of the website in question:

*Screenshot of the ad as it appears in Brave:

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no)

Yes

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?

No

Does the ad appear when using a Private window as well? (yes/no)

Yes

What OS are you using when you see the ad?

windows 11 and android device

Brave version (check About Brave):

Cc:@fanboynz I keep seeing an ad box at the bottom of my android device but everything is clean on my pc. Can this be blocked?

@fanboynz can this be blocked please?
I still see hidden ad box at the bottom on my Android device and Windows 11.

I can’t reproduce the issue

mmm… how strange that it doesn’t work for you. Because I tried another browser on Firefox on my device plus Ublock Origin and it does block the hidden ad at the bottom. But it does work on my PC and blocks everything, everything works fine on my desktop. But it’s not blocking it in Brave Shields on my device. But can you find a way to block the hidden ad at the bottom? Because if it doesn’t play on your end, and neither on my end. And ublock origin uses the same Brave Shields, it should be blocked automatically. I await your response.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.