Add the ability for a user to move backwards and forwards in a video in picture in picture mode

I love the picture in picture feature in brave browser, I use it all the time and I couldn’t live without it as I’ve come to rely on it.

However it is missing a super easy to implement feature that is making it incredibly frustrating to use.

The only control I have over a video when it is in picture in picture mode is play/pause.

Please, please, please add the video timeline on the bottom of picture in picture video window so that I can move backwards and forwards in a video in picture in picture mode without having to go back to the original picture in picture mode video tab, exit p in p mode, go back, re enter p in p mode, go back to where I was on my computer.

Right now it’s incredibly inconvenient to move backwards or forwards in p in p mode and that’s what I need to do 99% of the times I use it because I use when I need a video to do something else on my computer, otherwise I would just be using full screen.

So please, I beg you, add the ability for a user to move backwards and forwards in a video in p in p mode, like the red bar at the bottom of a youtube window. I made a brave community account just to say this. thank you for reading.

I totally agree, I was about to move to brave completely from opera gx, but the lack of all these features have made me back out of the decision.