Add searchable bookmark tags/notes

I’m trying to switch to Brave as primary browser from Vivaldi which has been by far the best featured browser I’ve used. The main things missing in Brave that I’ve noticed so far is significantly lacking bookmark management capabilities.

When you click to bookmark a page you should be able to add tags/notes that relate to the bookmark that you can later use to search your bookmarks to find the ones related to your tags/notes.

Agreed with you, brave will be better for having the feature of searching which folder to store your bookmark during the process of bookmarking a page, instead of clicking choose another folder > find the folder manually.

1 Like

this is a duplicate feature. Bookmarks tags in Brave

Please cast all votes in one place to raise it

I use the Brave Browser daily with many Links in Bookmarks and organize these in Bookmarks Manager. When i want to add a new bookmark in a specific folder that find in search on Bookmark manager Ι press the bookmark button to add the bookmark, but i must looking for the specific folder manually, because there isn’t an option on “Bookmark added” process that find the specific folder.
This is giving me a headache, makes all process difficult, especially when someone has a large Bookmark list.

I believe the key here was Management of Bookmarks. I’m here for Search capabilities within Bookmarks and the Tags.

Agree.
One of the very best features of Firefox is the strong Bookmark Management & search tools. Brave would be more awesome with them!