Ad redirected me to pre-made tweet

Today I had an ad about free BAT, I was curious and clicked on it. Instead of landing me on the actual page, I ended up without any kind of warning on Twitter asking me to post a tweet advertising Brave.

@talgeeze,
Are you saying you clicked on a Brave Ad and you were sent here? If so, can you please go to your ads history (Menu --> Settings --> Brave Rewards --> Ads --> 30-day Ads history) and tell/show me which ad you’re referring to?

It was an ad for Gemini. I didn’t think Brave would allow such clickbait tactics.
Sidenote: Gemini isn’t available here. There’s no point in advertising services in regions they’re not available.

And when you clicked on the Gemini ad that appeared, it instead brought you to Twitter.com, where you were signed in and it asked you to Tweet about Brave…?

See my original message:

Instead of landing me on the actual page, I ended up without any kind of warning on Twitter asking me to post a tweet advertising Brave.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.