Activate Brave Push Notifications PC

Hi there, I have a question, How do I activate the push notifications of brave in Windows 10? I know there’s a button in the browser to test the sponsored notifications, but I don’t remember where it is.

Versión 1.22.72 Chromium: 89.0.4389.128 (Build oficial) (32 bits)

I would like to use the notifications center aprt to activate them, but the button of configuration isn’t there, don’t know exactly which windos 10 version I have.

Well I’m on my work, soy maybe some functions are deactivated, but I know I can see that from brave itself, I did onces from my main PC.

Ok, apparently they’re already activated, thank god, I just recieved 1, but I would like to know anyways.

You can’t receive “test” ads. You can check if the ads are on: brave://rewards/

I just recieved 1, but I would like to know anyways.

If you got one, it means they are working.

Well, in my pc there was a section that let me test the push notification (not the ad) and when I click a Brave notification (just like the sponsored ones) appear saying “All’s working fine” (or something like that, I have it in spanish)

Oh, and yes, as I said, they are, but I want to know how to go to that page I’m talking about, It’s somewhere over the configuration stuff, but I didn’t found anything.

Ha! I found it. As I said, it can activate the pushes in desktop version and test them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.