Account is under review ( PLEASE HELP )

Hello I am from Brazil , my account has been suspended why, how can I access my account again?

I am an Informatica technician for each computer I maintain, I install the brave browser on each client’s computer and tell them to leave it installed and tell them to use the browser a few times, what do I do to regain access to the account, how can I prove my innocence?
I contacted you but I want you to prove that my references are real and you asked me some questions exactly like these

1. How did you request tips / contributions / references? What were your methods to do it?
  2. Do you believe there is anything you did that might have accidentally triggered our security checks?

So now I will answer them

1. How did you request tips / contributions / references? What were your methods to do it?

I met brave through youtube, I don’t receive many contributions but nevertheless the references come from my work I’m a computer technician and for each computer I do maintenance I install brave browser using my reference link and I talk to my clients so that they use brave browser from time to time to help me win with reference link

1. Do you believe there is anything you have done that may have accidentally triggered our security checks?

If there was an error that could have accidentally triggered your security checks it could be that for the reason of IP address because for every computer of each client I used my reference link but I always used the same router and the same network cable maybe this may have left many IP addresses the same or similar I am from Brazil not your very English

1 Like

Hi @TechTutors,
If you haven’t already, please email this to [email protected].
Also, please give it time for your account to be review.

2 Likes