Accidentally Uninstalled Brave on Android Phone - How do I recover everything?

*Description of the issue:

Hello I am sorry if this issue has been solved before. Just now I accidentally Uninstalled the Brave Browser on my android blackberry phone. I was trying to get rid of a few home screen shortcuts and I automatically went to the uninstall button instead of the remove button.

Anyways, now I am trying to reinstall things and it was no issue to get Brave back up and running. But it seems everything I had with the browser previously is now gone! This means my BAT rewards, my bookmarks, and my saved passwords and addresses.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way that I can reaccess my old Brave browser information. It seems to have just reset everything. Is there like a private key or anything that I can use to recover all of my stuff??

I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks,
John

Sadly, AFAIK, there’s no way to recover your browser data. Browser will be deleted when you uninstall Brave.

awe god damn! well I appreciate the clarification. I think i only had like 35 BAT on there anyways. But all of those lost bookmarks too!! :cry:

Thats one reason I’m not going to uninstall till they get syncing back up and hopefully wallets between devices synced.

At least if you used sync on another device you should just be able to add brave back into the chain and have that back

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.