9anime Brave doesnt support our player

brave doesnt support 9anime’s player:

Exact URL of the website in question:

Did the issue present with default Shields settings? Yes

**Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?**yes

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. No:

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome? yes

Brave version (check About Brave):

Sorry abt the first but 9anime wont work with brave my shields are up and adblocker is updated and i have tried clearing cookies anyone else having this problem?

@ashnbrad Why did you leave the template blank? It’s kind of important to provide information if you need help.

Also fyi, I can’t replicate your issue on Android, iPhone, or Windows. So it sounds like it’s just your problem.

NOTE

There are multiple 9anime sites. Might be good to reference which domain you’re trying to watch on (which we would have seen if you actually answered questions on the template)

I shouldve now anwsered the template and its on 9anime.vc it happens on my android phone and windows pc

Just a FYI, that’s a clone site and not legit. All legitimate sites are at 9anime.me

The one I use and tested on is https://9anime.to/

You might want to test on one of the authentic sites and see if still have issues.

Will investigate 9anime.vc, no eta

Was a uBO issue, https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uAssets/commit/1a2ff01c0b92a64be8957fd4fb6fb05dd003379a

WIll resolve it, give it 24hrs.

i am also having the same problem with 9anime.vc , it shows that brave browser does not support their player

They said they are reslobing so maybe wait around 24 hours and hopefully it will be fixed

oh okay thanks,hope you guys can fix it :slightly_smiling_face:

guys it works now! thanks to everyone who fixed it! :star_struck:

@lost-rai5 and @ashnbrad I still recommend using official site. It has better functionality and gets videos uploaded quicker. But I guess you do you. Have the topic marked as solved and will be locking it now. (^_^)