404 on Referral Link

My referral link was working good, but today I noticed it only shows a 404 error

1 Like

Can you share the Link so we can try from different PCs, for feedback?

1 Like

Nevermind, I researched a little bit more and all the referral links shows the same error

1 Like

certainly the problem is not your referral link … they are all …

1 Like

same on here since yesterday, Spain

Crazy, I’ve just tested YT and Twitch both links are working and the installer is also fully functional.

1 Like

I have 3 referral links and they are not working anymore. Yesterday everything was fine but today they are not working.

1 Like

mmm interesting, what platform is yours referral link linked to? i will try my twich link

I gave my twitch link to a friend and the result was the same … could not connect, I tried to download brave myself from my own link and it does not work either, there must be some error in the system, we must be patient

@steeven Hi, sorry for the inconvenience but do you have any information about the reason why the referral links are not working? Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hi all, there was an outage earlier today - https://status.brave.com/. Should be good to go now.

3 Likes

Perfect they already work correctly … thank you very much!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.