3 Months Unpaid Creators' Reward, Brave Support Not Responding

• My Brave Creators’ Reward has exceeded the payout threshold of 5 BAT since March 2021
  • But I did not receive any payout on 8 Apr, 8 May, nor 8 June, despite Brave claiming that Creators’ Payout is now “Completed” for June 2021.
  • Support and DMs failed, so I tried to self-help on May 21 2021 by removing and reconnecting my Uphold Creators’ connection. Didn’t work as my Jun 8 2021 payout didn’t arrive

My Brave Version is the following, but I doubt it helps since Creators is a Server Side issue.

Brave is up to date
Version 1.25.72 Chromium: 91.0.4472.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 10 21H1

My Brave Creators page provides evidence - I have more than 5 BAT, and there has been no payout between April to June.

I have raised the issue several times in the past few months.

I created a Thread for support:

I followed several Creators’ Rewards threads (which did not get resolved either):

I’ve also PM-ed support several times:

I am reposting because I want to bring attention to my issue, which is a very common issue many other forum users also suffer from.

To end off, I don’t want to be rude, but I’ve been waiting a long long time for my Creators’ Rewards payout. I am very tired. Maybe not as tired as you guys on the support team and volunteer community team, but I am really very tired of chasing for my BAT.

Can I get my Creators’ Payout, please? And for every month in the future thereafter too?

If you don’t receive any response on community try contacting brave Sampson on twitter he helped with my previous problems

1 Like

Hi @boppinparty - please see my latest DM. Thank you.

1 Like