[3 Bugs] YouTube playlists cause freezing, Brave ad links dont work and unable to verify Rewards wallet

Description of the issue:

Issue 1: Using YouTube playlists on Brave is unusable in a lot of cases. Whole browser freezes up to the point where Brave gives an option to close tab as it is unresponsive. I have a really powerful computer and strong internet connection so no reason why it should be slow, other browsers speed through playlists with no issue. Can consistantly reproduce.

Issue 2: Deleted local temporary files in certain directories will delete user data and statistics, along with Rewards history. Have been able to recover wallet but now getting a bug which thinks I have made multiple wallets on my device, to the point it does not let me verify my wallet and move BAT. Have heard other users have this problem and support reply asking to DM but have not replied to me.

Issue 3: Brave ad notifications have not worked for about 2 weeks now. Instead of leading me to advertiser landing page as inteded, they link some random .onion link which contains nothing. The advertiser landing page does not show up.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary).

Issue 1:

1. On a new tab, open YouTube.
  2. Search for a playlist.
  3. Open playlist.
  4. Let video play, navigate UI.

Issue 2:

1. On a new tab, open Brave Rewards.
  2. Press verify wallet.
  3. Press continue.
  4. Choose Uphld.
  5. Logged in.

Issue 3:

1. Click on Brave ad notification

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Issue 1:

(Will upload GIF once I’m able to get GIF down to <4mb as anything below 20mb is destroyed.)

Issue 2:

Issue 3:

Expected result:

Issue 1: Browse, select and navigate playlists and UI without Brave crashing or freezing up.

Issue 2: Verify wallet successfully.

Issue 3: Direct to advertiser landing page.

Reproduces how often:

All issues 1, 2 and 3 reproduce every singe time.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Windows 11 Version 21H2, OS build 22000.434
Brave Version 1.35.100 Chromium: 98.0.4758.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.