Would like to join Brave Early Access as a volunteer

Continuing the discussion from Something new, Brave Early Access - a call for volunteers!:

[quote=“alex, post:1, topic:17894”]
Brave

I would love to be a part of this .

3 Likes

good morning from California, my name is Alex as well cool name may i add,
by any chance i’m i still able to join the community volunteers list, wanted to be part of something bigger than google i thank you. and thanks for the amazing brave browser love it.

1 Like

i’m 64 probally lots older than most people on here but if an opening presents itself please condsider having an old dog on the volunteer list.
Thanks in advance
david johnson

1 Like

Hi team is this still open to join as the main chain was closed? If it’s still open please kindly add me thank you

1 Like

I would also like to join the Brave Early Access volunteer list, please add me if possible.

thanks,

tony

1 Like

Put me in coach! Thanks!

1 Like

I am a retired computer engineer. I have time.

1 Like

I would love to be part of this can you add me please

1 Like

When you need more volunteers :+1:I’m your guy.:grin:

1 Like

Good eve sir i want to join on Brave Early Access im from philippines i just want to help brave to test the new features of brave please count me on the list of tester.

Thank you sir.

good evening sir i just want to help brave to test the new wacth ad feature of the brave please count me on the list of tester sir thank you.

Hello,

I just found about about Brave and so far I am loving the ecosystem offered by it. I am from Indonesia and would like to volunteer on Early Access.

Thank you

1 Like