Why is a part of my monthly rewards pushed to next month?

Briefly describe your issue:
March awards was 2.5 BAT something and at April 1st it didn’t reset, it just said I have 0.5 BAT that are beeing processed for payout and the rest (2 BAT) was pushed to April.
Same thing now, on May 1st, instead of getting 4 BAT payout I will get 2.6 and 1.4 is now the earnings-so-far for May… Why?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Version 1.38.109 Chromium: 101.0.4951.41 (Officiell version) (arm64)

MacOS Monterey

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
2021 september something

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

Yeah man, I got the same issue. Its like part of the rewards is pseudo and it just never arrives. Happened with me on both PC and Android in the month of May.

Thanks for writing in.

When a new month begins, the display value of the current earnings will reset, and you will now see a countdown that tells you when your BAT earnings over the previous month will be arriving (for example, “+0.02 BAT arriving in 5 days”).

The estimated earnings you’re seeing up until this point have included these BAT that were not yet reconciled — so when your final payout balance for the month is calculated, its a mismatch between what was estimated and what is actually earned.

It basically means that you earned from it, but the ads aren’t reconciled by the time the payment period starts. So for example, if you earn .05 BAT at the end of the payment period, that BAT may take a couple days to be reconciled (maybe “processed” is an easier to understand term) — which means it doesn’t actually count towards what you earned this month and you’ll instead earn it next month.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for clearing that out! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.