Why am I not allowed to get brave rewards?

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

• *[How do I opt into Brave Ads?]
  • *[Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?]
  • [Windows 10 Ads Troubleshooting]
  • *[Rewards FAQ]

Briefly describe your issue: I can’t seem to get brave rewards it has been that way for quite some time. I sent an email got a generic response but not help.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? nu sure.

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes

**What date did you verify your wallet?**I can not remember that date

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region ([see here] for list of supported regions)? yes

Does your device pass the [SafteyNet] check (Android only)? As far as I know.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? yes

You’re going to need to do a favor and explain better than that. Are you saying that you’re not seeing ads? That you’re missing payments? Are you referring to the idea of how right now people can’t connect to Gemini or Uphold? Or what exactly is your issue?

We need you to be sure. You should know if you’re using Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11, or what?

Also you can very easily to go Settings within Brave and look at the About Brave option and then tell us what Version you’re using. It’s important to know these things to offer the best advice.