Where is BAT? Please, ı wan't to know (Moderators where are you?) Why don't you help me?

Recieve it? @steeven

@steeven I am waiting for 5 days. Megathread says “payment complete”. I don’t receive my payment’s for 4 profiles. I sent you screenshots for each my profiles. Please help me. Don’t let me down, please.

Most of my friends got paid. However, I have no luck here as I am unlucky everywhere in my life. I will cry soon. I am feeling really sorry. @steeven @Mattches @eljuno Please help :sob: :sob:

Believe it or not, tears are running down my cheeks.

1 Like

@steeven Please help me.

1 Like

I am still waiting…

1 Like

I’m going to give you some advice that you haven’t asked me … wait for them to finish processing the payments and then write them calmly and they will help you, believe me!!!

Stay calm!

1 Like

processing is over. And you asking to me stay calm. Funny.Ek Açıklama 2020-08-10 203938

remember that they are still with the rewards payments for referrals … with that attitude friend … that happens to me to try to help. I wish you luck

That’s not about the referrals, ı earn from ADS. And ı am waiting for 5 days. I have no patience anymore.

they send when we in mars

1 Like

we as partners work hard and all they say is wait payment is processing everywhere :confused:

1 Like

now all that needs is meme on subreddit

1 Like

This is very sad. I am about to lose all my trust in Brave.

Hi @DeadShowP - please see DM. As mentioned to you in several other threads, please see - Payments not being deposited to your Uphold account. A fix is on the way.

3 Likes

Hi steeven I have sent you several messages in private since several me I am awaiting my payments and the month of August has not been paid to me either