Was supposed to get 10 BAT, it told me 5 BAT was on the way for my payment. THEN I DON'T EVEN GET THE 5 BAT!

You owed me 10 BAT, then told me I was going to be paid only 5 for the month then that 5 never even came. Why are you scamming me? And why the hell can’t I speak to customer support. This service is proving to be S H I T and i’m going to spread the word.

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

@Steeven do you people processing payments manually or what?

Can you let us know when can we expect the payments?

nowadays brave browser developer scam their user by not providing them tokens. I have generated approx 2.950 but they said we transferring 2.393 but from the last day nothing is showing. no transferring no token available literally nothing. They are also not replying on their social handle too

1 Like

please tell me when i will receive the March payments bat.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.