Visual Studio - Multiple Projects Open Tab in Same Browser

When I have multiple Visual Studio projects opening a browser (web application), by default they open new default browser windows for each project. If I have Brave as my default browser - each project opens a browser tab in the same window - not the normal operation.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

1. Have multiple web-application projects in Visual Studio - or multiple Visual Studios running with each having a web application project.
  2. Start debugging, which would normally spin up a new browser window entirely for each web application project.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Brave, if default browser or set to be the targeted browser to open - opens one window, and the rest are tabs inside the same window.

Expected result:
A new brave window for each web application project.

Reproduces how often:
Every time.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10 (any version), Visual Studio 2019, and Brave is [Version 1.0.1 Chromium: 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

Additional Information:
Well yeah, feels like this might also be hand-in-hand with how you also can’t right click on a Brave icon in the task bar and choose “Open New Window” (it does nothing).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.