Update :waiting 14 days. Uphold verify no payout status is Completed

Briefly describe your issue:

hello i have not Recep my bat this month my wallet is verify with uphold my cdd is OK, Last month i have Recep my bath very late.

**What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?**1.35. 101

**Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)**yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
23/12/2021
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?** yes check is passed

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? yes is off

Thank you for help

3 Likes

Same here… I have not received a single BAT yet

1 Like

the same here… i have not received my bats, was like 3/4

I have also not received one of the two payments that I should have received this month and the payments appear as complete… apparently, this is becoming a habit for them…

I have the same problem. I have 2 computers with 2 profiles each all connected to my Uphold account. Everything worked fine for BATs earned during December. But nothing for BATs earned during January. Now that payments apper to be COMPLETED for both Gemini and Uphold, I am worried. What should I do to get this issue corrected? Write a DM to Brave? If so, to whom in particular should I write?

1 Like

Please read Still no payout? read this before posting

1 Like

I didn’t receive the brave from my computer only from the Smartphone, my wallet was verified months ago I’ve already received payments before, my brave is in the latest version.

I waiting one answer i just report my problem

hello, can you help me guys where I can see the uphold’s CDD question so that I can answer it?

@Taiga if they need anything from you you should receive an email and/or you’ll see a notice at Wallet.uphold.com

I did not receive any email or notice from uphold.
I already check my email and account but there is not bat token

@Taiga Yes, a lot of people are having issues. There’s a lot of stuff going on, not only with Brave but also with Uphold and all. It’s not being spoken of much but some little bits are coming out lately. For example, Changes to Brave Ads Regional Availability and now today, PSA: Uphold stopping Russia service

This said, Brave is asking everyone to contact staff directly if you’re having issues. I wrote details on who to contact and what information to provide at Still no payout? read this before posting (which I had already linked above a bit earlier, just mentioning now in case you missed it)

What I should do my country belong to regions that will no longer be eligible to connect a custodial wallet (e.g. a wallet from Gemini or Uphold) to receive their Brave Ads earnings.

@Saoiray is there is another way to receive my token without using custodial wallet?

I made a private message as you said but no answer and here he chooses the people instead of taking in the order of opening the tickets because some have answers and others don’t!
I don’t really understand why…

I also not got answer. i DM steeven and Mattched 2 days ago. not got a single reply. @Saoiray i can see you are very active. please guide me what to do next as payment process show completed several days ago and i sent DM on that same day with all the details.

Up after 6 days I have this now…

Update in English

I waited wisely for an answer here, I pm @steeven and @Mattches no answer, I understand who is busy but it’s been a long time…

Payout received but all this problem see screenshot

Thank

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.