Hi, it would be really great if this would be changed:
- pinned tabs are to narrow and are difficult to quick click (Chrome has a better implementation)
- separators between not selected tabs are too bold and blurry and take to much focus in the UI with many tabs open (they should be 1px wide and lighter)
- make tabs a bit higher like in Chrome (easier to click)
- let’s user select background of a new window/tab because not it’s loads slower because of the BG image download (prefer a white or other solid color)
- separator between widgets and user avatar is 1px, otherwise in the UI you use 2px lines… make it consistent
Keep up the good work.