Transfer Android Chrome bookmarks to Android Brave ON THE SAME MOBILE DEVICE?

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. use only one device
  2. download Chrome and Brave
  3. attempt every way possible to import data from Chrome to Brave

**Expected result:**fail

Brave Version( check About Brave): do not currently have it downloaded as this is the only issue preventing me from using Brave. would have latest beta installed otherwise

Mobile Device detailspixel 4

**Additional Information:**all i want to be able to to is get my bookmarks from Chrome over into Brave, but using just my Pixel 4. All my Google/Reddit/Brave Community searches are coming up short, but the only results that I do commonly find across all of them is to use the desktop versions of both browsers, however, I do not have/use a desktop computer other than my work computer and Iā€™m unable to download anything without calling IT to have them manually approve an install.

Is there any way to transfer this data all on one mobile device?!?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.