How do i transfer my passwords, bookmarks and addresses info from chrome to brave browser via mobile?

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.transfer my passwords from chrome to brave
2.transfer my bookmarks from chrome to brave
3.all this can be done via mobile?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

Unfortunately there is no easy way to do this on mobile easily (we’re working on that). While its a bit of a hassle, there is one way to do this but it does require the use of the desktop as well:

1. Sync your Chrome data from your phone to your Chrome data on Desktop
  2. Install Brave on Desktop and import data from Chrome (Menu --> Bookmarks —> Import bookmarks and settings).
  3. Create a Sync chain your Brave desktop installation (Menu --> Sync --> Start using Sync)
  4. Once created, Sync your Brave Desktop installation with your Brave Mobile application (see instructions here.)
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.