totally disappointed with the support 😢

It’s been more than 2 weeks and they have not done anything related to my account revision, which happens first they delay my payment from April 8 to May 8, I have waiting for my payment, so it can not be done … when it should be waiting all month or all the year maybe I’m missing a little respect but so much time waiting, I do not think it’s fair … I hope they do not take so long because that does not cause continue to support the project :cry:

4 Likes

you have the whole reason, friend, I support you …

1 Like

Hey @asad and @steeven - can you guys help out @sterlinsky here? Thanks!

2 Likes

Please also help me :frowning:

2 Likes

Please help me too I am waiting for more than 15 days

2 Likes

Got to agree the Brave team need more people on the forum to support queries and general support has been poor overall.

4 Likes

I’m having a great time on Brave. Hopefully the unidirectional wallet will be started soon.

1 Like

excellent for you men

if I hope that you have spent a lot of time, apart from that they make you wait until the other payment, I dont know what support games will be for some roll game?

1 Like

we all need help my friend

1 Like

if it is true, we all need help, but nobody responds to the point that it is practically like ignoring the community that has problems due to the suspicions that they still do not say because it has been done up to now. There are people who come to a crisis because they know that they invest time and effort to get their payment and that they come and suspend the account without any reason that practically unhinges people. for not having answers from the support …

1 Like

It is true!
to wait, there is no other, some responded quickly as randomly

1 Like

i have same problem :frowning:but nobody answering me.how long should i wait ?
brave team please help us

Hello guys, please do exercise patience as @Asad and the rest of the team are doing everything possible to resolve the issue. If you already sent an email to [email protected] then kindly wait as you will be contacted.

1 Like

Ha llegado un mensaje a mi correo electrónico que dice que la cuenta está cerrada permanentemente, porque ?? y que no he cometido ningún acto que pudiera violar los términos de valiente, además de comentar a mis amigos sobre los valientes. pero nada dios, que puedo hacer? ¿Ya lo perdí todo? ¿Por qué no puedo hacer …

Apologies for your bad experience. Our support team is tiny and we had a sudden surge of accounts to review this month. I am currently working on finding a good process for the team to split up the work here in reviewing the account (normally it is the Support team alone who handles this stuff).

4 Likes

@Asad I am also waiting for my April payment.

Hello, I’m sorry, I need help, be in the account review, the support has closed my account because I violated the terms of brave … I do not understand! How could I have done all that, since everything I did is legal from the point of view? starting. . I told the people and my friends about the brave and nothing else. I did not understand how they could close my account without a logical reason. I’m from Venezuela … please I need that money :frowning: @Asad

1 Like

well, even if it is a signal to wait for my payment thank you very much @Asad