for a couple of weeks now i have not been able to use the brave browser (i am doing this from another browser). what happens is that it doesn’t open ANY page (except the configuration page, where i didn’t see any configuration out of the ordinary). i try to open any page or any search and it does nothing.
it is not a problem of the internet, because i have tried in more than 4 different connections and in none of them it worked, on the other hand, i use any other browser and it works correctly. the browser is updated, so i don’t know what it could be.
it’s not a problem of patience either because i have let it load HOURS and it doesn’t load.
Brave version: 1.44.108
(sorry if something does not make sense, English is not my mother tongue and I am using the translator).
(sorry if this is not the right category, it is my first time using Brave community).