The pages do not load well

for a couple of weeks now i have not been able to use the brave browser (i am doing this from another browser). what happens is that it doesn’t open ANY page (except the configuration page, where i didn’t see any configuration out of the ordinary). i try to open any page or any search and it does nothing.

it is not a problem of the internet, because i have tried in more than 4 different connections and in none of them it worked, on the other hand, i use any other browser and it works correctly. the browser is updated, so i don’t know what it could be.

it’s not a problem of patience either because i have let it load HOURS and it doesn’t load.

Brave version: 1.44.108

(sorry if something does not make sense, English is not my mother tongue and I am using the translator).
(sorry if this is not the right category, it is my first time using Brave community).

Hello @Kotrupv

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear pages do not load well. Could you kindly share the following:

1. Device(s) OS version
  2. A screenshot of the issue (optional)

Additionally please try to open a new page on private mode to check if this fix the issue, please let me know if that works and have a nice day! :wave:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.