Tab history on "back" long press missing

Until recently, long press on the back button shows the history of previously viewed URLs in a given tab.

This feature on three button navigation is no longer available for my Android Thirteen builds on my two Pixel devices. Not an app setting gone awry, AFAICT.
Anyone else?

2 Likes

Hello there @Siouxpiggy, thanks for reporting this issue, please provide the following information in order to investigate further:

1. Mobile Device details and Brave Version( check About Brave):
  2. Additional Information:

Brave 1.46.154, chromium 108.0.5359.128
Android 13; build TQ1A.2211205.011

Folowuing fresh reinstall of Brave browser non-beta, issue persists; not sure if reinstall clears cache and cookies as was recommended.

1 Like

@Siouxpiggy, please try installing the Beta or Nightly version of Brave to see if the issue persists on those versions.

I have the same problem, downloaded the latest update but the tab history still doesn’t show on a longpress anymore.

1 Like

Hi there @Yojimbo have you tried installing other Brave versions such as the Beta or Nightly versions? If not, please try that to see if the issue persist on those versions.

I have run into the same problem. It appears to be a feature removal as part of a chromium update. I tried the beta browser, as well as other chromium browsers. None have this feature anymore.

If the Brave devs could find a way to reactivate the feature, it would be much appreciated. I very much miss being able to go back multiple pages with a long press of the back button.

2 Likes

Hi there @RichardSt, have you tried with your shield settings off to see if you are able to use that feature?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.