Streaming error

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:
Hi guys , getting NetorkError_manifestLoadError

when streaming from website sportshd.co

error comes up all the time . it varies beween watching for 2 minutes and it occuring up to 1 hr and it occurs . Bit it happens atleast about 80% of the time

Version 1.46.144 Chromium: 108.0.5359.128 (Official Build) (64-bit)
:**

Windows 10 laptop 22H2 (OS Build 19045.2364) :

**Its quite frustrating as when it happens its very hard to get it ti recoonnect . Clear all history does not seem to do the trick .However when running Privazer scan and clean it seems to fix it every time . I really like my cricket and this site is the best in terms of coverage that I have found yet . Would really be great if I could get around this error . I do have a screenshot of the error but am not finding where to attatch it here , however if anyone needs it i do have a copy saved **

@jasonv

I am on Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.2364) desktop and Brave 1.46.144. I also had a manifestLoadError within minutes after playing a video. After I cleared everything except Passwords and other sign-in data for All time on the Advanced tab at brave://settings/clearBrowserData, closed and reopened Brave, the error cleared and I was able to play the video again. For some reason, just clearing the data did not remove the error, I had to close and reopen Brave before the error cleared.

So far, the error has not recurred. It’s been over 15 minutes. I will keep playing and let you know if I get the error again.

Update: I have gotten the error twice in the last 30 min. Now, just refreshing the page works. I am just playing the video in the background and not actually viewing the page.

I noticed that if I get a pause in the audio and go to the site, it looks like the page is “buffering” or “loading”. If I stay on the page, the video resumes. If I leave the page, I get the error. At that point I just have to refresh the page for the video to resume. Before I cleared browser history/cache, refresh did not work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.