Strange error regarding random captcha to continue seeing rewards ads...?

Tried posting about this on reddit and some other forums, but received no solution, so I figured I’d try here.

Basically every time I start the browser, I get a notification saying that I must solve a captcha to continue seeing rewards advertisements, but when I try to view the captcha I get this error:

Error

…and since I can’t solve the captcha I haven’t been getting ads for nearly a month now.

Thanks for reading!

@wheelzoffortune Yours is a weird situation and something I’ve never seen shared yet. Also, usually isn’t captcha to see ads. They have had captcha for claiming Rewards on unverified browser before, but not sure if that’s what yours is. In any case, you’d be best to create a Support Ticket so someone from Brave can get the information they’ll need from you and try to help look into it.

Are you using a VPN?
If yes, then turn it off and see some ads and then turn it back on. See if that helps…
As @Saoiray already mentioned, it’ll be best to raise a ticket.

Nope. No VPN being used. =\

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

1 Like

1.) Before clicking on the solve option, open brave://rewards/. Then slightly move the captcha to click on the BAT Purple triangle besides the URL bar (if you are able to click on the BAT triangle directly, then no need of moving the pop-up, just click on solve). Later on, click on the solve button. A captcha will appear immediately below the BAT triangle (from the triangle), where you need to move a circle in its position.

@Mattches @steeven @SaltyBanana please assist. Thank you.

Thank you. I will do that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.