Spotify DRM error

Description of the issue: When i tried to use Spotify web player it came with and error ( Spotify won’t work if you block protected content, have an incompatible browser)

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Open Spotify web player
  2. Login
  3. See the error

Expected result: it should come up with an error as mentioned above .

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.48.171

Mobile Device details Redmi note 8 pro with stock Android 11

Additional Information: the protected content playback was enabled and still issue is there.

1 Like

It works on windows and macs but won’t work with Android. I guess the team had told that there’s nothing much that can be done.
BTW if you just want ad free spotify I’ll share the mod link

DISCLAIMER
TRY MOD AT YOUR OWN RISK, I OR BRAVE WILL IN NO WAY BE RESPONSIBLE. I USE THE MOD AND HAVE NEVER FACED ANY ISSUES BUT JUST THOUGHT OF WARNING BEFOREHAND.

Why so , why no drm brave mobile

Don’t know exactly.

If you go through the above topic you’ll probably get some more details.

BTW, your name seems like an Indian one, you from India?
Just in case you want, you could have spotify Premium for 499 ₹ for the next 12 months. That’s some pretty discounted. Sometimes someone like me get it for 299. I got Premium for 299 for 12 months somehow.

Yes i am Indian , it’s not about ad free music but it is about playing Spotify on brave , i can install app but i wnat to use brave .

It’s not Brave problem. It’s spotify. They don’t allow any browsers on android to play.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.