Several issues with Wallet Verification

Briefly describe your issue:
Previously I had just one device with Brave Rewards linked (verified) to my Uphold account. For months, everything was going well for this installation, so I went ahead and installed Brave on a new Windows and Mac device and proceeded to verify the wallet on those installations.

Each time I get the email from Uphold to verify that it’s me signing in and I proceed to open that link in the new Brave install. I’m now logged in to Uphold but the tab that was open for verifying hasn’t progressed to anything. Going back to the rewards page in Brave is exactly the same as before.

I’ve gone through the process many times on each device and logged in to Uphold successfully every time. The wallet still isn’t linked (verified).

Disabling shields for both uphold.com and wallet.uphold.com didn’t help.

A few weeks after experiencing the above issue, I noticed my sole verified Brave Rewards install is now no longer linked/verified (Brave browser had 1-2 updates installed since I last saw everything was fine on the rewards tab). Logging into Uphold, nothing seems amiss. I’m still verified per Uphold since before I started using Brave Rewards.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
MacOS and Windows 10, V1.26.67

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Previously was, now not.

What date did you verify your wallet?
Estimated at least 5 months ago.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Through the referral program, not yet through brave rewards

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.