Reward account suspended (Error message)

Hello, I’m unable to connect my uphold and Brave accounts for the rewards… I have this error message (sorry it is in french! I join the translation)

Error: Brave Rewards profile is flagged
Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards profile has been flagged and you are not able to verify with a guardian at this time. This flag may sometimes be due to unlawful Brave Ads activity, although it may also be a false positive.

Please note that while your Brave Rewards profile is flagged, you cannot proceed with verification.

No action is required on your part. Your Brave Rewards profile will automatically be re-evaluated on a regular basis to determine when (or if) the flag can be removed. Please try again from time to time to see if the referral has been removed.

Learn more about Brave’s process for flagging Rewards profiles.

Can anyone help me??

Thank you!

2 Likes

@The_beorn

1 Like

Hey,
i had this problem and you just need to reset your Brave Rewards
you go to your brave rewards settings and you will see “manage brave rewards” clic on it ,
select “Reset” and clic on reset button and it will reset all your rewards of the month but you unlocked your brave rewards account :wink:

1 Like

hi, I have the same problem, I think my connections on my old devices are the cause. but, how do I disconnect old devices that are out of service, or that we no longer have access to, to release the uphold brave connection for my new devices?

@rod117

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.