Again Error: Brave Rewards profile is flagged

I recently got a new phone and installed the brave browser and link to my uphold account then i noticed my tablet brave was unlinked from uphold and when i tried to re-link back to uphold this is the message i got:
Error: Brave Rewards profile is flagged
Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards profile has been flagged, and you’re not able to verify with a custodian at this time. This flag can sometimes be due to irregular Brave Ads activity, though it can also be a false positive.
Note that while your Brave Rewards profile is flagged, you won’t be able to verify.

then i went ahead and created a ticket but got no response so far and it has been about a week or so…
could you please look in to this, anyone?
No action is required on your part. Your Brave Rewards profile will be automatically reevaluated on a regular basis to determine when (or if) the flag can be removed. Please try again every so often to see if the flag has been removed.

Share ticket ID please. I can then tag support to assist.
Do note, since a lot of tickets have been coming in lately, support is taking more time than usual. It could take upto 8 - 10 business days for someone to get back to you. Also, its a weekend now in the US. Support only works weekdays generally.

I will request you to be patient. Thanks!

id # 204708, i noticed there far more issues than ever before, i understand you are busy.

Brave contacted via email and fix the problem now my brave rewards reconnected back to my uphold. Thank you.

That’s great. People just need to be patient. Brave will get it figured out for you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.