Error: Brave Rewards Profile is Flagged (recent)

For some reason my brave rewards profile got flagged. Like alot of people it seems that it was working up until around march of this year. It showed it was disconnected from my Uphold account so i figured no big deal, ill just reauthorize it and re connect but when i did i get the Brave Rewards Profile is flagged message.
"Error: Brave Rewards profile is flagged

Blockquote

Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards profile has been flagged, and you’re not able to verify with a custodian at this time. This flag can sometimes be due to irregular Brave Ads activity, though it can also be a false positive.

Note that while your Brave Rewards profile is flagged, you won’t be able to verify.

No action is required on your part. Your Brave Rewards profile will be automatically reevaluated on a regular basis to determine when (or if) the flag can be removed. Please try again every so often to see if the flag has been removed."

Blockquote

You can dm a moderator like Steeven or Mattches about the issue and they might help when time permits. Until then, I suggest you fill out this form.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.