Randomly getting STATUS: BREAKPOINT error


Ever since I got my new PC I’ve been using Brave, but after a random amount of time while surfing I receive the STATUS breakpoint error. I don’t know what causes this, but as soon as I get it all my tabs die and if I close brave and open it again it just closes on its own.

The only fix that’s worked out for me is changing the name of the brave.exe every time I get a status: breakpoint error but it’s not a definitive fix. Please advise on what to do.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.