PSA: Unsupported Region

@LdSe Yeah, things take time. I literally sent out an email about it yesterday and got a response today. In the email, I briefly gave examples of the issue by linking Error: Region not supported (US) Uphold wallet and Region not supported UK account

The response I was given was essentially that they don’t see it happening much and in the recent case they did see, it was explained by a mismatch of documents in KYC. But then said they can investigate more.

So I’m at least assuming they were beginning to look into things on their end, but that’s not often quick as they have a lot of other big priorities to tend to.

I’ve learned that with Brave, anything you think should take a few days will likely take at least a few weeks. Weeks are equal to months, and months would be that you’re lucky if you see the issue resolved within a year. It sounds horrible saying it, but they just don’t have enough people working on things and are putting priorities in areas that Users wouldn’t.

That said, they do always get things resolved. It’s just a matter of being patient, which I know isn’t for everyone.

1 Like