Previous rewards have disappeared

Hello,

I had emailed [email protected] as was directed in a forum thread I had read regarding missing BAT, however it appears that this is no longer an option. As requested by the response email, I am reaching out via the support forum.

“At this time, the email address [email protected] is closed. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us on our Community support forum https://community.brave.com/

I went to claim my May rewards (on June 5th), but it appears as though all the rewards from months prior to May have gone. This occurred on my Android 10 phone and Windows 10 Home desktop.

I can see in the Rewards -> Details that the current total does not match the history, and that the History itself appears incomplete. I found multiple community threads that were related to this, and the moderators requested people contact [email protected] with their brave://rewards-internals/. But as this email is no longer valid, I am hoping I can continue that process here.

Please let me know where I can send these details for my two devices to hopefully have all the rewards restored.

Thank you for your time in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.