Passcode/security issues

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue: my passcode is numerical on the brave app and when I switch between apps and go back to brave my keyboard will only let me do letters. This has been going on for a long time. Even after I have deleted my iPhone 3 times. I just deleted my iPhone last night and reinstalled brave and it’s already doing passcode issue. Thanks for your help!

How can this issue be reproduced?

2.I have attached screenshots of what’s going on. Im sick of it but I love your browser the best. I would hate to not use it anymore.

Expected result:

**Brave Version( check About Brave):**1.28

Mobile Device details iPhone 11 Pro Max

Additional Information:

Hey Hazel40,

Strangely, this issue was resolved before, but it seems to have popped up again. https://github.com/brave/brave-ios/issues/2127
It will be properly resolved soon, so please be patient. For now, you could try using Brave Beta instead of the standard release.

Thank you so much for your help!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.