Optional and configurable delay function on video autoplay

The ability to turn Autoplay on or off is great and I enable or disable it separately for the websites I visit, but on the sites where I have it enabled I often feel the on/off options are not quite enough and I could use a short delay before autoplay allows the video to start playing.

An example where this would be useful: I explore music on Youtube and I often open videos while I’m listening to music from another source (e.g. Spotify). Youtube immediately starts playing the video I just opened over the music that I have playing already, and I always have to put the video on pause manually. Now I could turn the autoplay off completely, but I also listen to playlists on Youtube and I need those to continue playing automatically.

A short delay on the autoplay would give me enough time to pause the video I opened, before it starts playing over my music. These delays would also be perfectly fine for the aforementioned playlist as well, so this feature would take care of my problem entirely.