Open Bookmarks in New Tab

Should it be possible that there will be a future that open the bookmarks in a New Tap?

This would be very useful and not only bookmarks opening in new tab but having bookmarks in a smaller view — not having to redirect to a whole new page just to access bookmarks.

Doesn’t work. It always open in the current tab.

@Go-go_duck,
I’m on mobile, specifically android.

1 Like

@Go-go_duck
I don’t have that toggle anywhere. Only settings that I have that are regarding tabs are show top sites and background images.

1 Like

@Go-go_duck,
Exactly! It sucks that mobile users get the short end of the stick. I know Brave focuses primarily on privacy and crypto but what about the other group of users that wants full customizability of the browser (like desktop) + functionality that many other browsers don’t have.

Maybe I should open a feature request as it’s quite frustrating how one of the main focuses is crypto.

1 Like

Windows 10 with latest Brave release

Disabling, reenabling, restarting did not help. Bookmarks are still open in the current tab.

@Go-go_duck,
About Firewall+VPN, my bad. I don’t use desktop so I had no idea about that. I’ll add that that’s not something I will use as it’s too expensive. I don’t like that you can’t toggle on or off on Firewall+VPN, though. That is part of my frustration with the functionality part of Brave.

Indeed it is a big mistake to focus on something that should come in second.

1 Like