On Brave Rewards Creator page, you can add only one web site. The message is “You have reached the limit of the number of site channels you can have associated with your account. Please contact customer support if you need to have this increased”

On Brave Rewards Creator page, you can add only one web site.

The message is “You have reached the limit of the number of site channels you can have associated with your account. Please contact customer support if you need to have this increased”

What is the new limit? Is there a way to have developers add more?

1 Like

I don’t know what the limit is, the last time I’d read about it, it was 1 I guess. Yes, you can add more. Contact Brave’s customer support.
I guess you can raise a Ticket here →

Cheers!

I think the current number of channels is 4. I sent a ticket to customer support but didn’t receive a reply. So I’m in kind of a blind spot. Any update from your end?

You will, soon. They’re already busy with tickets regarding some rewards problem. They will surely reply to you.

+1 to this issue.

I had 10+ channels including web, Twitter, etc., and wanted to add a new one. Got the “You have reached the limit of the number of site channels you can have associated with your account. Please contact customer support if you need to have this increased” message. I thought I’d remove some of the channels (to 9), but still the same error message.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.