No brave news ads are showing

Briefly describe your issue:
No brave news ads are showing from last 2-3 months.
popup ads are showing fine.

in my android everything is fine.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
MACOS

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)
YES

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?
About 6 month back

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? YES

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) NO

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? YES

@Saoiray @Mattches please help.

@Sanjay39 part of what you may need to do is create a support ticket. Whenever you have issues, it’s good to do. That’s a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

Only other thing I know is someone else had a similar issue and the reply given by Support was to reset Rewards. So if you go to brave://rewards you’ll see the option to reset. This will start over on Rewards like you just got the browser. All BAT you earned still will be in your custodial partner. Then you just connect to ZebPay or whichever is it you are using again and it might work.

It’s up to you which path to take. Either do the ticket and wait for response, or just say screw it and reset Rewards to see if it works.

resetting brave rewards worked.

Thanks

Yep I rarely get anymore booksmarks. Was a time I used to easily get almost 1000 a month, then it got to about 500, and now I’m lucky to 200 a month. I’m on the computer about 13 hours a day, so 30 ads a day made sense. Now I get about 1 an hour, and some day nothing although campaign says I should getting them

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.