My website is still "Not yet verified" - 48 hours

I have verified my website through .well-known file (Wordpress) and added to my Brave rewards publishers account.

But when I visit my website, still it shows as not yet verified. How much time it will take to update my website as verified?

Thanks in advance. Regards,
Leandro

The same problem here, my uphold wallet is connected and i added my channel but still showing “not yet verified” if someone wants to tip me.

Hi @guedesleandro @wael.khuzam

Please see Cant verify youtube channel and I verified my account as publisher, and added my youtube channel, but it appears as " not verified yet" and My approved youtube channel seems unapproved :wink:

i have same problem
brave community please Help us…

So you have to be verified with uphold (which I am) and add $1000 in order to get verified with Brave?

@MarkBarnett can you elaborate more about this one? :slightly_smiling_face:

@eljuno, sounds like a bug, right? Ok, lets wait some more few days.

Yes, it’s a known issue @guedesleandro. Apologies for the inconveniences. :slightly_smiling_face:

Your site is ok see pic. @guedesleandro

Send me url of your channel. @wael.khuzam @samoel @MarkBarnett

here is my chanel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCal-OchzhhHDCzIc9ysjF5Q/featured?view_as=subscriber
Thanks for your time @dejandex

@samoel your chanel is ok see pic.

how posible
its not work for me !!!

Having similar issues with regular domain registration.

Hi @samoel,
It’s a known issue that only affects a few users. So, other user may able to see it properly.

The team is aware of this issue and working to fix it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks FOr YOur Time @Elijah :slightly_smiling_face:

here is mine

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUaJqZU6vUvB20Vok733dDg

Your channel is also ok @wael.khuzam

Thanks
My friends send a Tip few days ago and it went well from his side but I’ve not receive it.
How long it takes?

I’m having the same issues. Would someone please check to see if my domain is showing up as verified? Thank you so much. www.reddpenmedia.com